Gwangju Running Club
- Meeting time: Sunday evenings
- Activity time: about an hour or two
- Activities include weekend runs, and some selected marathons. Please check their Facebook site to meet with other fellow runners.
Hashing Running Club
- Founded in September 2010 by Brian Wholehan and currently have more than 23 members.
- For more info: Brian Wholehan email@example.com or 010-9453-8675
- Facebook or contact GwangjuH3@gmail.com
- It is an annual event to celebrate the 518 Democratic Uprising in Gwangju. All ages welcomed.
- The course includes the half course (21km), 5km, and a “518 run” which is to run a 5.18km course which mostly pass important places during the 518 Democratic uprising.
- Period: held every May.
- Website: http://518run.com/